Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

donderdag 19 januari 2012

Darkness Falls came with the mail today

Hi Everyone!

Today Darkness Falls came with the mail. Now I consider reading this first. But I really want to read Clorkwork Prince first...and I still dont have him. But he can come in a few days. What to do? Decisions, decisions, decisions. :D





















I Let you know what I decide
TO BE CONTINUED...

1 opmerking:

  1. You're a quick reader, right? Just get started in this one, if your 'Prince' shows up unexpectedly early, you can always put aside the Dark and cherish your Prince instead ;)

    It took some of the books I ordered at Bookdepository about 2,5 weeks to get here, by the way!!!! So let's hope your Prince will arrive sooner!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen