Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

maandag 13 februari 2012

I have been tagged


I was tagged by Kelly @ Dandelion Dreams

THE RULES
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!

1. What is your favorite classic novel??
Jan Eyre

2. What is your favorite book and what song best describes it?
At this moment my favorite book is Clockwork Prince and I am thinking about a song what describes this story but I cant come up with one.

3. Are you planning to watch The Hunger Games movie and if not, why?
I search on google to see what kind of movie this is, and I think I would watch it because the story sounds good.

4. Did you ever read Archie comics as a kid? If so, who was your favorite character? If not, what was your favorite comic?
Okay, I am a Dutch girl and I also search Archie comics on google and I saw everywhere a red boy and I can tell you I never heard about archie. But my favorite comic is Noortje ---->











5. Do you read the last page before starting a book, or do you wait until the end to read it?
Nooo! Of course not! LOL. But I can tell you that when I was younger I did that sometimes :P

6. Is there a book that reminds you of a person, or time and place in your life?
Yes. It's about a girl who is a prostitute and also a junk. It is such a sad story. But this book opened my eyes. Because I've got this book of someone who tought I was worth saving when I tought I wasn't. This is the book: Het verotte leven van Floortje Bloem by Yvonne Keuls in English I think it is The rotten life of Floortje Bloem.

7. Is there a person that you always take book advice from? Or whose reviews you always read?
I think that would by Mandy . :D

8. Have you ever read a book that made you hungry while reading it? (cookbooks excluded):
Describe hungry? What kind of hunger :P LOL.
No I don't think so.

9. What book have you read that everyone hated but you liked? And what book do you hate but everyone else seems to love? Why do you like/hate it?
I LOVE Twilight and I know that a lot of people don't like these books. But I can't tell you about a book I hate.

10. And the ultimate question: Zombies or Unicorns?
ZOMBIES!!! But only when they are as handsome as Vincent Delacroix in Die for me by Amy Plum :D

***

And now my quistions!!

1. What was the first book you read in your life?

2. When did you discover that you were addicted to reading?

3. What kind of books/genres do you like?

4. What is your favorite book?

5. Who's your favorite book couple?

6. Which book character is your dream guy/girl?

7. Which book do you feel has had the greatest influence in your life?

8. E-books or physical books? And why?

9. Do you read a book twice? And if the answer is yes, which book?

10. Vampires or werewolfs?

11. Hardcover or paperback?

***

People I'm Tagging

Mandy, Livia, Kate, Nereyda, Lisa and Maja, Shanan, Celine, Christine, Louisa, Cecilia

1 opmerking:

  1. Hi, You've also won an award ^.^

    I think you have a beautiful blog so I award it with The Lovely Blog Award. Follow the link for more:

    http://soireb.blogspot.com/2012/02/won-lovely-blog-award.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen