Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

vrijdag 23 maart 2012

Feature & Follow Friday (4)




















Hi everyone.

Sorry for my long absence on this blog but here I am again :D
I was very busy with so many things, that I didnt have time to check out my blog and of course your blogs.
And today is also a very busy day for me, and I only have time to answer the new quistion on Feature & Follow Friday blog. And it is an easy one :D

Q: What is the longest book you've read? What are your favorite 600+ page reads?

A: The longest book I ever read (and not just one time, but many times :D) is Breaking Dawn by stephenie meyer. I loved this book. And the other 3 also. But I think I have read them to many times at the moment....

What is your longest book you've read?
I am very curious :D

Have a beautiful day today!

Mariska

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I've read Breaking Dawn but I didn't like it. I tried to give it to my grandparents' church to sell on and raise funds but they wouldn't take it cuz I'd told them about the content, haha. Oh well!

    Ik hoop dat het weer net zo goed is bij jou als hier in Amsterdam! (Wow, ik heb een tijdje mijn Nederlands niet gebruikt!)

    New GFC follower. My FF.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Well I read it too but I think this series wasn't for me. But you're right really bog, or well they are in french I think even more.

    here is mine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen