Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

maandag 23 april 2012

Memorable Monday 5





It's time for Memorable Monday! This meme is hosted by Mari. And I really like this meme.







The quote that I will share with you is soo funny I almost peed my self. Lol.
Let me tell you I sometimes overreact. But this time I didn't overreact. I think. And I really couldn't stop laughing the first minutes after reading this.






Let me tell you first which book it is. I am already a BIG fan of this author. It was First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones









And now the quote:

“My fore-parts, as you so ineloquently put it, have names." I pointed to my right breast. "This is Danger." Then my left. "And this is Will Robinson. I would appreciate it if you addressed them accordingly.

After a long pause in which he took the time to blink several times, he asked, "You named your breasts?"
I turned my back to him with a shrug. "I named my ovaries, too, but they don't get out as much."


I hope you enjoyed my quote.

Have a nice monday. Mariska

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Ah, so funny! I love this quote. =) Have a nice Monday!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. But they don't get out that much.

    ^ All the awards.

    I think this might be a good comfort read. I'll add it to my list! :'D

    Patricia // My MM

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hahahahaha that quote made me want to laugh out loud but my young ones and hubby are asleep so a giggle will have to do. LOVED this hilarious quote!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen