Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

zondag 29 april 2012

Stacking the Shelves 1

Stacking the Shelves is a new meme hosted by Tynga. Every week I will show you my new books.

"Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process! "






This week I got this fantastic book! But I got a lot of books to read first so it could take awhile before I got to read this.






I hope you guys got a lot of nice books this week.:D
Have a nice Sunday!
Mariska

11 opmerkingen:

  1. That is a fantastic book! I loved it! Tucker is so SWOON! I feel yeah about having to wait forever to get to books. With so many it's so hard! Thanks for visiting My Stack!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Eeeppp!!! I like that cover of Unearthly. Awesome haul! :D

    Drop by My Mailbox?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I need to try this author! I keep hearing amazing things about her. Enjoy!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love that cover of Unearthly... it is stunning! Enjoy

    Here is this week's Mailbox post

    Also, don't forget to enter the AWESOME giveaway (today is the last day)

    Happy Reading!
    Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Read Unearthly first! :p And you got the edition with my favorite cover too! Happy reading! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I have Unearthly as well that is waiting to be read! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's the link to my STS:

    http://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.ca/2012/04/stacking-shelves-april-29-2012.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I've heard great things about Unearthly but haven't had the opportunity to read it yet.
    Hope you enjoy!
    Thanks for stopping by.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Oh yeah Mariska, I'm excited you got this one! Did you order the sequel too? It's even better, it's good, it's real, it's sweet, it's bitter...

    Enjoy this one!!!

    Hugs mandy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I looooove me some Tucker! This is the best angel story I've read so far :) Enjoy!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I've not read any books by Cynthis Hand, but I have heard some great things about the books. The cover is so beautiful but very haunting.

    Happy reading.

    Thank you for stopping by Chocolate Chunky Munkie and commenting on My Showcase Sunday post

    xx Jen xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen