Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

woensdag 11 april 2012

WWW Wednesdays (2)















This meme is hosted by Should be reading and to play along you should answer these 3 quistions:

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

At the moment I am exually reading 3 books, sort of....
I am not happy to say this but I can't read this book for a while. It's stays borring :(










This is a fantastic story!! And I can't wait to read the next one :D











And this wonderful story. :D











The last book I finished reading was a great book, but not as great as some other books I have read. It was nice to read a nother kind of story then I usually do. But there where a few things I had my quistions with (without telling you any spoilers). Everything is going soo fast in this story. Oke, I now that it is suppused to go fast because of the test and everything. And I don't think I would act so normal after al of this. But I am not Kate so maybe that is the reason. :D












And the next book I read would be Pandemonium. I already got them in my mail and I am sooo very curious about this story :D











What is your WWW Wednesday?
And if you like to join my giveaway you can click --> here <--

Have a nice day! Mariska

1 opmerking:

  1. Oh, I loved The Goddess Test Novels, they're so great :) And so was Pandemonium! Hope you enjoyed them! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen