Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

zaterdag 28 juli 2012

STS 8

Woops! My last post was also Stacking the shelves hosted by Tynga. But the summer was finally there in the netherlands so I was most of the time outside or at my work.
But in my free time (mostly at night) I was surfing on ebay. And I can tell you that I find out that Ebay is a great please to buy some great books. I am a little bit addicted. ^^ But you can't blame me. Did you ever buy something from ebay? It is sooo very cheap. :D

This week I got two second hand books from ebay. And I am sooo happy with them.

The first one is the third book of the serie (I still should buy the second one but I couldn't find him on ebay)Downside Ghosts by Stacia Kane (just click on the link so you can read on goodreads al about this book)




Okay, now my second book: It's a new serie for me. But I wanted to read it for a long time. It is Angels' Blood by Nalini Singh .




I hope this is a great serie. Did you read it? And can you tell me what you think of it?


Did you got some great books this week?
Btw, I also got a great birthday giveaway. If you like to join it just click here. It is international. :D

I wish you al a great weekend!

11 opmerkingen:

  1. I really love the cover of Angel's blood, these covers are so more beautiful than the french ones.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Nice haul! I haven't heard of those titles but they do sound really amazing and I hope you enjoy them! :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Awesome. Angel's Blood is great. Hope you enjoy your new books.

    Grace

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I hope you enjoy both of these books, and thank you for stopping by my blog!

    Shelley @ Gizmo's Reviews

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Awewsome books! I need to check out these series!

    http://readwriteandreadsomemore.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/letterbox-love-13.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Great haul this week! I love the books you picked out! I can't wait to read them! Adding to my TBR list! Thanks for sharing! :D

    My StS post! 

    Btw...I am a new follower! :)

    ~Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Great set! I love the cover for City of Ghosts. Enjoy!
    My Bookish Recap

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Ebay is awesome, but I tend to go all out buying books on there! Happy reading :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. i don't think you'll be disappointed with nalini singh. i love her books. happy reading :)

    our book haul.

    -michelle

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I love Nalini Singh's series. The good news is that if you like it there are already more book written and published.
    Here is my post:
    STS


    I will have to check ebay for books. I have purchased other things but not books.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. I haven't read anything by Nalini Singh yet but I have always wanted to read her stuff as well. I also need to start the Downside Ghosts series! Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen