Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

vrijdag 31 augustus 2012

RAK August



It is already the last day of August! And time to show my RAK(RAK is hosted by Isalys & Vanessa) of this month.
One of the books is still on it's way and I can't show it yet.
But the other gifts I got this month are already here :D Let me show you.






The beautiful keychain did I got from Isabelle and this really cool book I got from Carien.

Thank you so much :D

2 opmerkingen:

  1. it was a pleasure ^^, i'm really happy you enjoy it

    mercy thompson is such a great series ( i liked less the last book but now Patricia briggs will consacre again a lot of time to each book so i'm sure the new one will get the flame back^^)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I hope you'll love Silver Borne as much as I do

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen