Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

zaterdag 25 augustus 2012

STS 10

Finally I can show you more than one book at STS!! (STS is hosted by Tynga) That was because it was my birthday and I have something to show you :D





I am sooo happy with these gifts.

The keychain is a gift from Isabelle, Silver Borne did I received from Carien (they were also a RAK) and the 2 books by Nalini Singh did I get from a close friend of mine.

I hope you got also a great STS this week?

Have a great weekend!!!

15 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi! Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoy your new books!

    Happy reading:)
    My StS

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Happy birthday darling! you had some beautiful gifts, I hope you'll enjoy them! Happy reading!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. The keychain is very nice. Those are really good books. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Happy Birthday and beautiful gifts :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Happy birthday! Great haul and i adore that keychain, sooo cute!

    enjoy xx

    My Post

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. That keychain is pretty. I hope you enjoy your books, I've read a few Nalini Singh but not that series.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I haven't read any of those. I'm checking them out though :) Great haul!

    Fara @ Tumbling In Books

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Hey thanks for participating in my giveway and thanks for stopping by my blog :D !
    Wow Happy Birthday - Joyeux anniversaire from France !!!
    I love the keychain !
    Happy reading.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I love the Mercedes Thompson series! Hope you enjoy your books. Thanks for stopping by!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Happy Birthday! I need to read more of Patrica Briggs books!

    My Letterbox Love!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Oh Happy Birthday! That Archangel duo looks interesting. Happy Reading!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Ooh cool I love that keychain! Great haul!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Awesome books, and I love your little keyring. Happy birthday. Happy Reading!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen