Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

vrijdag 31 mei 2013

RAK June



Time for a new RAK and time to show you guys the books I gave and the books I get in the month May.
First, If you like to read some more about RAK just visit the blog of the Booksoulmates.

Okay, this month I send Kathrin the book Black Wings

And Kathrin sent me a book in return.
If I should die

I really enjoy this book. It was the last in the series and I really loved it.
Thanks Kathrin.

And now, my wishlist for this month:

Boundless By: Cynthia Hand
Emblaze By: Jessica Shirvington
Succubus Blues By: Richelle Mead
Eternally Yours by Cate Tiernan
Muse by Rebecca Lim
Gates of Paradise by Melissa de la Cruz
House Rules by Chloe Neill
When We Collide by A.L. Jackson

Or just look on one of my wishlist Goodreads or Bookdepository

If you would like to sent me a book, let me tell you that I always try to sent you also a book. If it isn't this month it would be the next.
My mail adress: Mariskaveenbrink[at]gmail[dot]com

Hope everyone will get a great RAK this month!!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten