Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

zondag 30 juni 2013

RAK July


Can you believe June is already gone? I can't believe it. Maybe because we still don't get a summer. Oh, that's not true. 2 Days we got summer temperatures, really 33 degrees and more. And now we are waiting for the summer/fall break. I really hate this weather. But that is not why I am here with this post.
I am here to show you my RAK of june and to show you my wishlist for the month July. 










Okay, this month I gave Cindy  Assasins Gambit - Amy Raby
She was very happy with it and offered me a design button for my blog. 










It's really beautiful and fits perfectly with my blog.
Don't you think?






Okay, and for now my top 10 of books I really love to get this month :)
(But if the book you want to give me isn't in this top 10 I got also a wishlist on bookdepository  or on goodreads )


1 Sacrificial Magic by Stacia Kane (Published by Voyager)
2 Magic Rises by Ilona Andrews (Published by Ace)
3 Succubus on Top by Richelle Mead  (Published by Bantam)
4 Touch the dark by Karen Chance 
5 Muse by Rebecca Lim (Published by Harpercollins)
6 When we Collide by A. L. Jackson
7 Eternally Yours by Cate Tiernan
8 Once Dead, Twice Shy by Kim Harrison 
9 The Gates of Paradise by Melissa de La Cruz
10 Archangel's Blade by Nalini Singh (Published by Gollancz) 


If you like to send me a RAK you can mail me at mariskaveenbrink at gmail dot com
And I make sure you got a book in return. 

Have a great RAK this month. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten