Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

zaterdag 1 juni 2013

STS 22


It's been awhile since I joined this meme. But I didn't got anything to show you.
This meme is hosted by Tynga just visit her blog and look how you can participate this meme.
This week I got 3 books to show you. And I think they are really awesome. And they where al so nice to read.





If I Should Die by Amy Plum was a RAK
The Girl in the Clockwork Collar by Kady Cross was a book I won in February (I finally got it :) )
Graveminder by Melissa Marr was also a book I won.

Thank you all for these books! I am really happy with them.

Hope you got some great books this week. Like to show them to me?

Mariska

12 opmerkingen:

  1. Nice haul. :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I still have Die FOr Me sitting on my shelf unread! I really need to get to it :) Great haul!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Great haul. Kady Cross is an amazing writer. I really like her writing.

    Grace

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. That's a group of awesome looking books! They should all be really good ones! Enjoy them :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. These all look pretty awesome! Enjoy your reading! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I loved The Girl in the Clockwork Collar! Kady Cross is an amazing author!

    Enjoy them all :)

    My haul

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I really didn't like Clockwork Collar. I hope you like it more. Happy reading.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I enjoyed The Girl in the Steel Corset, I really need to to read the second book soon. Happy reading! :)

    My Haul

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Great books. I have all three of these on my TBR list. I'll be looking forward to your reviews.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Very nice. If I should Die looks especially good. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Great haul! I've been meaning to check out the series by Amy Plum. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen