Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

dinsdag 14 januari 2014

top ten tuesday



Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by broke and bookish and is a weekly meme. 
Love to join such a meme with top tens. And can't wait what your top 10 debuts are.
But here are mine: 






Night Owls (Night Owls, #1)All That GlowsDaughter of Chaos


Hexed by Michelle Krys
Alienated by Melissa Landers

Forget Me Not (Collective, #1)

Forget me not by Stacy Nash

Woow! Finally I got ten books. I didn't know that it would take so long to make a top 10 of Debuts I am excited about. Lol. But here they are. Lovely covers, aren't they? And especially the first 2 books I really can't wait to read.
What is your top 10 of debuts? Want to share them with me?

Happy Tuesday!

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Lots of Cruel Beauty going on today! I am sooo excited for that one too!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Cruel Beauty looks really good - I'm seeing it a lot today. Good list!

    TTT @ Krista's Dust Jacket

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. WOW!the covers are amazing on the first 3 books you listed!when I was checking up debut author's books I found that they had some really great covers!!

    http://theirishbookworm.blogspot.ie/2014/01/top-10-2014-debuts-im-excited-for.html?m=1

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thank you so much for listing Of Breakable Things! I'm honored! I hope you enjoy it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Great list! I'm so excited for so many of these and a few made my list too. I read and loved Alienated, I can't wait to get my hands on the finished hardback! There seems to be so many good books coming out in 2014, I'm not sure where I'll find the time to read them all. I hope you get to all of your picks :) My TTT.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Love the cover of Alienated. Beautiful. Would love for you to stop by and check out my Top Ten.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Cruel Beauty and Alienated both look so great! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Oh gosh, I am looking forward to Hexed so much! So glad to see it on your list. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen