Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

zaterdag 8 februari 2014

sts


Yes! This week I can participate in STS. Only because I got one book this week. But that doesn't matter. I pre-orderd it a few weeks ago and here it is :D

Frost Burned (Mercy Thompson, #7)

I can tell you that Patricia Briggs is one of my favorite authors so when I finished the serie I am reading right now I will start with this one.

Did you got some great books this week? Hope you did :D

Have a great weekend!

8 opmerkingen:

  1. I haven't read Patricia Briggs. I hope you enjoy your book though :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Getting preorders is always so exciting! I hope it lives up to your expectations. I need to start reading that series.

    My STS, if you're interested!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ooh nice! I kind of fell out of this series accidentally. It was the book before this one, people were saying it was only so-so, and I never got it and then I just lost track of the series. Hope you enjoy this installment though!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I absolutely love Patricia Briggs. Happy reading!


    Tsuki’s STS

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I haven't heard of this one before, but I hope you enjoy it! Happy reading! :) My StS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Happy Reading! If you'd like, you can stop by my STS Following your blog and,if you're not already following mine, would love a follow back please, :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Great haul! I've not read any books by her before, but they do look good. I hope you enjoy your book :) My STS.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen