Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

zaterdag 15 maart 2014

StS

Stacking the Shelves


Stacking the shelves is hosted by Tynga and it is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. 

This week was a great week for my self. I got a book I ordered at the bookdepository, that was Fury's Kiss by Karen Chance. The second book I bought last wednesday at a secondhand store, or, een kringloop winkel, that's what we call it in the netherlands. It is the book thief by Markus Zusak, and I wanted this book for a while but I forgot to look for it at booksites. And just last wednesday I found it for 1,95 Euro and I couldn't let it stay there. 


I also got a review requist! How awesome is that! I almost never get any. But maybe that is because I am not really good with my English and make only short reviews. But this author doens't mind that. So she gave me an e-copy of Oracle of Philadelphia by Elizabeth Corrigan.

Oracle of Philadelphia (Earthbound Angels, #1)



And last but not least: the giveaway I won at Carina's blog. I was a little bit enthousiastic so see here the pictures I make:







So I can tell my week was really awesome. Did you got some great books this week?
Have a great weekend!

Mariska



20 opmerkingen:

  1. Great haul! I really want to read Faking Normal, it looks really good! I hope you enjoy all of your new books :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. OOh very nice haul! Yay for a win! Congrats!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I eally like this Karen CHance series I need to read the third! happy reading!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Faking Normal is really good, happy reading.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. That's an awesome haul! And congrats on your review request too, it's a lovely cover. I'm sure you'll get many more. :D

    New follower, hi!
    ★ Under The Mountain ★

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love The Book Thief! I hope you enjoy it. And ooh, look at all that swag! Hee.

    My StS.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Karen Chance is always a good read :) Also swag is fun!! Great haul :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I've been meaning to read The Book Thief for ages, but I still haven't got around to do so... I hope you enjoy all of your new books. And I love the swag you got!

    Happy reading!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I love that cover of The Book Thief, it's by far the loveliest I've seen. Is the a European exclusive? Terrific bargain. Enjoy your reads.
    My Stacking the Shelves

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. The Book Thief has been on my TBR list for the longest time. I hope you enjoy it. Congrats on your review request too (: It's always awesome to get so much book swag; now I have to check out Faking Normal!

    Thanks for adding me on Goodreads, by the way <3

    Sherlyn @ Mermaid with a Book

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. You really did have a great week. Love seeing people's pictures of the things they won. awesome swag by the way. the book thief is one of those books that I still need to read.

    Grace

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Faking Normal looks so good! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Nice haul. Faking Normal looks so good, congrats on the win! I hope you enjoy all your books :) My STS.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Fury's Kiss was really, really good. Hope you love it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Yay for winning giveaways! It must be, like, one of the coolest things ever. YAY CHRISTMAS. (Okay, maybe that's just my excitable weirdness.) XD I'd love to read Faking Normal. My StS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Look at all those cool swag. Good for you. I've never read The Book Thief but would like to soon.

    Happy reading!

    My Haul

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Congrats on your winnings! Very cool! I hope you enjoy The Book Thief…such a powerful book! Happy reading!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. Don't you just love SWAG!!! It's so awesome! I love to get a bunch and then give some away if I get doubles!

    Enjoy your new reads!

    Mary
    My STS

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  19. I still need to read the Book Thief. Congrats on all the fun swag! Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  20. I'm so so so happy that the package from me arrived. <3 YAY :D And so happy that you are pleased about it :) Fingers crossed you will like Faking Normal. <3 And ohh. I also have that edition of The Book Thief. SO gorgeos. I still need to read it, though.. anyway. Lots of awesome this week :) Happy reading. <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen