Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

zondag 6 april 2014

STS

Stacking the Shelves

Hi everyone. 


Thanks for your support on my last post. 
It's hard to sell your books :(
And I didn't thought I would be making a STS Post very soon. But boy, was I wrong. :D
Because we got a book weekend in my neighborhood. 
The red cross sells book to make some money. So that was my first stop yesterday. And I found a book by Dan Brown, Angels & Demons.


At my second stop, the new opening of our bookstore in Nijmegen I got a book by Diana Rowland. I thought it looks really awesome, don't you?
And after that I was going to our second hand store and I came back with two Classics!! I think I need to read some classics :D 
And, let me tell you that I spend 8 euro's and not a cent more. Ooooh I love to buy books for so little money. 


Did you guys got some great books last week?
Like to share?
Have a great Sunday!! 



2 opmerkingen:

  1. I looove Jane Eyre, it's one of my favourite classics. :) Mr. Rochester is so dreamy with all his brooding! Happy reading and have a great weekend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I enjoyed Angels and Demons when I read it. I also liked Jane Eyre. I haven't read anything by Jane Austen but have started Pride and Prejudice many times and given up. I'm glad you found such great bargains. Come see what I got at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen