Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

dinsdag 15 april 2014

Top Ten Tuesday!!

Hi everyone. 

Time for Top 10 Tuesday, this meme is hosted by the broke and the bookish. And I really love this meme. 
And let me tell you that I think this weeks top 10 is really awesome. 


Top Ten Bookish Things (That Aren't Books) That I'd Like To Own (new bookshelves, bookends, cool bookmark, a bookish shirt, etc. You can add things you DO own if you want).


I am a big Charley fan, so I really think I need a t-shirt like this :D


I came across this bag on the internet. And I really need this one!!!

Oh yes, This is tooo perfect for in my bedroom in my  new house. I want it soooo bad <3

I got this idea for a while now, and I love it. I don't know if I ever get this in my house but I think it is awesome

 
What about a tea mug like this, or one with a nother text? Nice!!

Okay, this was it for today, I don't get a top 10 for you guys. 
But I hope you don't mind :D

Have a nice day. 



1 opmerking:

  1. OOh nice picks! I accidentally did next week's topic, so I will do this one next week instead!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen