Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

woensdag 4 juni 2014

WOW



Waiting on Wednesday, oh boy, it's al ready Wednesday =) LOL.
Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the spine.

And the book I really want to read, it's strange because I don't even read the first 3 in this serie. But they comming my way as we speak, is:

Dead Heat part 4 of the Alpha and Omega serie by Patricia Briggs.
There is no cover yet and no discription of this book, but I read the mercy thompson serie and it was great! And I think the Alpha and Omega serie would be just as great (I hope =) ).

So this is my Waiting on Wednesday post of this week. What is the book you are waiting for?

Have a great Wednesday!!
Mariska

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Nice! I have tons of picks like this! Basically no info other than that said book in said series exists! Or will soon!

    I actually fell out of this author. Didn't plan to, but it just happened. Haven't read her in years, but I did enjoy her at the time! Hope your wait won't be too long!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I've heard really great things about Patricia Briggs's novels though I haven't read them yet. I may have to check out her series!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen