Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

maandag 27 oktober 2014

It;s Monday! What are you reading?







2a

It's Monday, soooo time for "It's Monday! What Are You Reading?
My Life as a White Trash Zombie (White Trash Zombie, #1)This is a great meme where we share the books that we read in the last week, what we are reading now, and what we like to read next this week. 

Sooo....the last time I am a really slow reader. I don't know why this is happening, but I only read before I go to sleep, and every time I read a few pages, I fall a sleep. And this isn't only with boring books but also with great books. 

But last week I was reading:
My life as a white trash zombie by Diana Rowland
This book is soooo great that I bought the last 3 in this serie as well =) 



Such Sweet Sorrow


After I finished this book I started reading Such Sweet Sorrow by Jenny Trout.
For me it is a slow read and I really want to start another book but I am afraid I don't finish this one. And I  think that is a shame. Because I think and hope that this story will get better =)



The books I want to read after finishing this one are the next books by Diana Rowland.



Hope you all got a great start of the week!!
Have a nice monday!!




1 opmerking:

  1. OOh nice! Haven't read this series by Diana but I do love her Kara Gillian one! I did read Such Sweet Sorrow myself and remember its slowness. Can't recall if it picked up enough for me either, but I did read it all the way through. Don't think it ended up being a fave though. :/

    Hope you enjoy the rest!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen